CB 165-8 Offshore Crew Boat DP-1 Ready
Call 985.384.2614 For Pricing
- Built by Gulfcraft in 1997 and was built to ABS class but only had an ABS load line when delivered.
- Currently priced at $1,750,000 USD as is, where is, with immediate availability.
- Option 1: $2,750,000 USD delivered with fresh USCG COI, fresh class, buyer name/home port/emblem welded on, fresh paint from “keel to mast” to buyer colors. Will take 60-90 days to deliver if someone choses this option.
- Option 2: CB 165-8 is DP-1 ready; owner has already installed a bow thruster with an auxiliary drive engine and electronic controls. If someone wanted to complete the DP-1 install, it would add $250,000 USD to Striker price and add 30 days to delivery.
- Boat is located in fresh water, on shore power with HVAC on. All machinery and systems are run every month. Boat need cosmetics, class and outfitting to go back into service. Should take very little to make this vessel ready to sail should someone chose to purchase “as is, where is”
Type: Offshore Crew Boat DP-1 Ready
Dimensions (LxWxD): 165’x30’x12′
Clear Deckspace: 95’5″x24’5″ / 2,340 sq ft
Year Built: 1997
Hull Type: Aluminium
Class: Built to ABS Class/Loadline, USCG (expired)
HP Search: 5400
Main Engines: (4) Cummins KTA38M
Speed/Consumption: 21 knots / 220 GPH
Draft Loaded: 6’6″
Light Draft: 5’1″
Water Capacity: 40,000 usg
Fuel Capacity: 25,000 usg
Bow Thruster: Yes
Dynamic Positioning: DP-1 Ready
Fire Monitor: Yes
Passenger Capacity: 90 Passengers
Nav Equip: Full
Location: Gulf of Mexico-Louisiana
Last Updated: August 21, 2023