PB 242 Inland Push Boat
Boat is working..call for additional details and recent survey.
During December 2015 the vessel was in the shipyard to accomplishing the following work:
1. Dry docking and reworking all of the underwater appurtenances as needed.
2. Overhauling one of the generators.
3. Installing new paneling and flooring in the wheelhouse and bunkrooms.
4. Conducted steel repairs to the water tank, forward hole and manhole covers as needed.
5. Made necessary repairs to vessels electronics instrument and antennas.
6. Installed new fabricated rubber bumpers at the bow corners.
7. Rebuilt makeup winches as necessary.
Type: Inland Push Boat
Horsepower: 1450 HP
Dimensions (LxWxD): 70’x24’x9.2″
Year Built: 1974/2015
Hull Type: Steel
Class: USGC UTV, AWO, RCP
HP Search: 1450
Main Engines: (2) CAT 3412
Generator: (2) 40 KW
Gears: Twin Disc MG-527 5.17:1
Flanking Rudders: YES
Eye Level: 26′
Gross Tonnage: 99
Water Capacity: 10,000 usg
Fuel Capacity: 22,000 usg
Winches: (2) 40 Ton Winches
Accommodations: 5 Bunks
Nav Equip: FULL
Location: Gulf of Mexico-Louisiana
Last Updated: July 10, 2023